Yard Sign Competition Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS | Fix-It 24/7’s $100 Yard Sign Competition
The $100 Yard Sign Competition promoter is Fix-It 24/7 Plumbing, Heating & Air. Our registered office is at 10650 Irma Drive, #1, Northglenn, CO, 80233, USA.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. The only requirements are:
- Registration in the contest by filling out the form on the website
- Placement of the yard sign outside the participant’s home
- Posting of the yard sign photo on the promoter’s Facebook page
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on the Competition Page.
- The $100 Yard Sign Competition is open to participants residing in Denver North of 1-70 up to Loveland, from Boulder to Keenesburg, and everywhere in between:
- Denver (I-70 North)
- Commerce City
- Validation of the participant’s registration through the confirmation email is a must. No confirmation, no raffle entry.
- There is no closing date to submit entries. The contest will continuously run until the promoter decides to stop the competition.
- One winner will be chosen WEEKLY using Random.Org. Entry will be validated by Fix-It 24/7 before the announcement of the winner. If the entry has been submitted without compliance to the contest Terms and Conditions, Fix-It 24/7 Plumbing, Heating & Air reserves the right to disqualify the participant.
- Upon declaration of the winner, representatives of Fix-It 24/7 will visit the winner’s home and check if the yard sign is still up. If it is, the winner will get the $100 prize. If the yard sign is no longer there, the prize will be forfeited.
- Winners are eligible to win in the raffle multiple times. Their information won’t be removed from the raffle database even if they have already won. As long as their yard sign is up, they’re still qualified to win the $100 prize when their name is drawn.
- The winners won’t get notified via email or through social media. They should visit the promoter’s website regularly to check if they have won. Winners must then fill out the Claim Form if their name is listed.
- The Claim Form should be completely filled out by the winner to claim his prize. If no Claim Form is submitted within 14 days from the raffle, the prize will be forfeited. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other participants will be used solely in accordance with current United States data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the participants’ prior consent.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters involving the competition will be final.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any participant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition as well as the Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. The promoter will notify participants of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
- American law will govern the competition and these Terms and Conditions and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Boulder County, Colorado, United States.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information solely to Fix-It 24/7 Plumbing, Heating & Air and not to any other party.