Garbage Disposal Installation & Repair in Denver
Are you looking for an installation or repair for a garbage disposal? Are you living in Denver Colorado? Then you can use the best, Fix-It 24/7 Plumbing, Heating & Air for you kitchen-plumbing needs.
Garbage disposals have become an indispensable part of our households. However, not everyone has garbage disposals outfitted in their home. Garbage disposals are usually installed under the kitchen sink, where they can be used for all your garbage disposal needs.
The majority of garbage disposals are powered by electricity and therefore need professional installation. Fix-It 24/7 can help you with a professional and hassle free installation of garbage disposals.
Choosing a garbage disposal that fits your needs can be a lot harder than you think. Fix-It 24/7 will give you all the information you need. There are many different types of garbage disposals suitable for different purposes. There are continuous feed garbage disposals, or batch feed disposals. Garbage disposals can also have different grind stages and noise levels.
Discovering which garbage disposal fits your specific need is quite difficult without the proper expertise and knowledge. The Fix-It 24/7 Plumbing team has years of experience with the installation and repair of garbage disposals. You can always count on us to provide you with the best garbage disposals available.
Tips for Cleaning & Maintaining Your Garbage Disposal:
- Always follow the manufacture instructions
- Always run the garbage disposal while cold water is running down the drain
- Don’t turn off the disposal or the water until grinding has finished
- Let the water run for around 10 seconds after you turn off the disposal
- Don’t use chemical drain cleaners
- Always feed your garbage disposal slowly and in small amounts
- Never put your hand or utensils down the garbage disposal!
- If you do need to remove something, always unplug it or turn off the disposal at the breaker box
- Clean and deodorize your disposal by periodically grinding up ice and citrus wedges, such as lemon or lime
Never Put These Things Down Your Disposal:
- Large amounts of anything
- Fat, oil or grease (FOG is the acronym we use to remember this)
- Stringy or starchy vegetables (corn husks, celery, onion skins)
- Pasta, Rice & any other expandable foods
- Large Bones, Pits & Seeds
- No inorganic materials (plastic, paper, metal)
Despite your best efforts, a garbage disposal sometimes needs to be repaired by a professional. They become clogged or fail to turn on. If your garbage disposal won’t turn on, or you’re seeking a more efficient upgrade, contact the plumbing team at your favorite local home service company, Fix-It 24/7.
If you need cost-effective and quality garbage disposal installation and repair services, call Fix-It 24/7 Plumbing, Heating & Air or book an appointment instantly online. We service the entire Denver Metro Area including Boulder, Brighton, Westminster and the surrounding suburbs.