Get the FAQs: Fix-It 24/7’s Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How much do you charge for (water heater, furnace, parts, etc.)?
We understand that you want to get the best value for your dollar. Many service companies give you one quote on the phone but then a much higher quote once they assess your problem. At Fix-It 24/7 we believe in Straightforward Pricing. When we come to your home we will inspect the unit and give you all your options upfront, with no hidden surprises.
- Can’t you give me a ballpark price?
Ballpark prices over the phone are rarely in the homeowner’s favor. Fix-It 24/7 maintains what we call Straightforward Pricing. We prefer to be reputable, and act in your best interests. We send a highly qualified technician to your home to have him evaluate the problem on-site. A lot of other companies will give a lower estimate just to get in the door and then increase the price based on an on-site inspection. With Fix-It 24/7, you can trust our upfront pricing won’t be increased by arbitrary add-ons.
- How much do you charge an hour?
We don’t charge by the hour. We charge by the job. That way, homeowners aren’t penalized if one technician is slower than another. You don’t have to worry about the price going up if the job takes longer than expected or if the technician has to leave to get parts.
- Why can’t you bill me—Why do I have to pay right now?
We only bill clients who have an existing account with us. Billing after the fact would cause increased expenses and overhead, which in turn would cause our rates to be higher. We keep the lowest prices possible by collecting at the time of service. We do take cash, check and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express). If you would like to set up an account please call the office and let us know! 303-214-0277
- How much is it to have you come out?
Our diagnostic fee is only $39. For that price, the technician will come to your home, diagnose the problem and give you all your options with our Straightforward Pricing model!
- Why are you charging me a diagnostics fee if I already know what’s wrong?
We can appreciate that you feel you have properly diagnosed the problem. You may not be aware of other problems our certified technicians can identify. Additionally, there may be other options that could save you money in the long run or may need to be addressed in order to keep your home or business safe. We want to give you all available options and make sure we get the problem fixed in its entirety the first time.
- What kind of guarantees do you have?
We do offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with our service, you don’t pay until we make you happy! For equipment, we ask that you call the office with specific warranty information as each unit has different warrantee terms.
- How much is it for after hours or weekend calls?
We do not charge extra for after hours or weekend calls. You will NEVER BE CHARGED OVERTIME, WEEKEND, OR HOLIDAY RATES!! Our customers pay the same amount after hours as during normal business hours. It’s our flat rate pricing guarantee.
Fix-It 24/7 Delivers:
- 24/7 Service & Scheduling – Our certified technicians are here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Flat Rates & Straightforward Pricing – We charge by the job, not by the hour. We offer a $39 diagnostic fee during business hours, and a $139 diagnostic fee during after hours.
- 2 Hour Scheduled Service Windows – No wasted time. You know when our techs will arrive.
- Reputable Technicians – Our technicians are certified, background checked and drug screened.
- Guaranteed Services – We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.